VIG Re, the reinsurance company of Vienna Insurance Group, is a dynamic company with operations in Prague, Frankfurt and Paris. We are looking for a new team member who will accompany our Prague team to the next step in our strategic growth.
We work hard, but we also like to have fun. Our company culture is quite exceptional for the Czech insurance market; please check out our website www.vig-re.com for more information about us.
Your main responsibility in this role will be analyzing and processing of reinsurance accounts (reinsurance bordereau) and support of activities of Reinsurance Accounting Department. There is always something to improve so besides your usual agenda you will also participate in development of our IT tools and internal processes.
The position is especially suitable for university graduates or candidates with maximum 3 years’ experience, but we would be happy to interview anyone who would fit well in the team. We seek candidates who welcome working with numbers and do not fear even more complex calculations.
• Analysis, calculations and verification of reinsurance and insurance data
• Daily communication with our business partners worldwide (insurers, reinsurers and brokers)
• Analyzing and verification of quarterly reinsurance accounts, premium and claims and their booking in SAP
• Identification of payments and solving discrepancies with clients and brokers
• Broad scope of activities related to the support of the Department
• Active participation in the closing process (booking, controls)
• Analytical and mathematical thinking
• High school/university education preferably in finance, economics or accounting
• Experience/knowledge in field of insurance/reinsurance is of advantage
• English on advanced level, knowledge of other European languages is of advantage
• Responsibility and reliability, ability to work well independently and as part of the team
• PC skills - MS Office, you will need SAP, but we will teach you how to use it
• Opportunity for professional development in one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe
• Attractive, performance oriented remuneration package
• Extensive package of benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Work in an international team with workplace in the heart of Prague
• Friendly atmosphere in the team of both young and experienced colleagues
Templová 747/5, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., VIG
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.