VIG Re, the reinsurance company of Vienna Insurance Group, is a dynamic company with various international operations in Continental Europe. We are looking for a new team member who will accompany our Prague team to the next step in our strategic growth.
Our company culture is young, international and colourful. We work hard, but we also like having fun. Please check out our website for more information about us.
Your role is to provide financial accounting and tax support to our outsourcing partners in Prague, Frankfurt and Paris. You need to ensure a proper methodology guidance to them and to our employees in the area of travel expenses, fixed assets and invoices.
• Report to our partners necessary data in order to fulfill the obligations against the internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure processing on timely manner to keep all external and internal deadlines
• Cost reporting
• Methodological guidance and support, maintenance of internal guidelines and alignment with the Group where necessary
• Simplification and improvement of the processes
• Education in economics, general administration, accounting and tax
• Knowledge and experience with IFRS standards advantage
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience
• Proficient in Czech and English, German or French is advantage
• Very good communication and organization skills
• Self-motivated, team player
• Opportunity for professional development in one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe
• Attractive remmuneration
• Extensive package of benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Work in an international team
• Workplace in the heart of Prague
Templová 747/5, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czech Republic
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home
Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., VIG